Sunday, September 27, 2009

What You Need to Know: My Blog & Me

Here you will find weekly posts covering a wide range of topics relating to world history up to 1500. I am assuming that most everyone that reads this blog has at least a minor interest in history (otherwise, why else would you be reading this?). However, for those of you that have a hard time retaining interest in the subject, you have found the right blog! In my weekly posts, I hope to keep it short and simple. I will do the honors of picking out information from longer texts, so that I can pass anything interesting along to you in a shorter version. Most weeks, the topics I write about will correlate with those of my classmates. However, there will be a few weeks where we write about non-related topics. In these posts, I will be providing information about Latin America.

So now you are probably wondering who exactly will be writing these posts. My name is Trisha Bravata. I am currently in my third year at Grand Valley State University, seeking a business degree with a spanish minor. I know, that does not make sense- a business major writing a history blog? However, that is exactly why you will be able to enjoy my posts. If I can tolerate writing about it, you will probably enjoy reading about it. Trust me, I will not write about anything I think is boring! Anyways, let's get back on track. I graduated from East Kentwood High School in 2007. In my free time I enjoy playing softball, reading, and taking road trips to visit friends. I also make frequent trips to hobby lobby, where I spend more money than I earn working with Advantage Health Physicians Network, but at least I have a cute and decorated house to show for it. I have never written in a blog before, but I look forward to entertaining you all with my most recent thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment