Friday, September 25, 2009

About me

Hello! My name is Joe Kamps and I am a 4th year student, I transferred from Michigan State and this will by my second year here at Grand Valley. I am and Integrated Science major and I want to be a teacher. The area that I want to focus on and class I want to teach one day is around the kindergarten and preschool age of children. I am a very active person I keep in shape and work out on a daily basis, I love basketball, water polo, and swimming, but I also love kicking back and having some fun from time to time. I love learning and one of my huge interest is the world around me.

I am hoping to walk away from this class a better writer, and generally knowing more about history. I enjoy history and it is fun to learn about the things that came before us, but the most important thing I want from this class is to come away a better writer. Writing well is one of the most important skills that some one can have and while understanding ancient history is useful and important, being a good writer is going to help you in more aspects of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment