Saturday, September 26, 2009

Introduction

Hi everyone. My name is Jordan Musbach and I am a sophmore. I am a Social Studies Major and Physical Education Minor, and plan to teach at the Secondary level, hopefully Middle School. I am from Woodland, Mi which is a very small town half way between Grand Rapids and Lansing. In my spare time I enjoy watching and playing sports. Along with teaching I would also like to coach basketball in the future.

I am really excited to learn a lot from this class. I really enjoy learning about history. It is by far my favorite subject, but I have never had an opurtunity to take a world history class before. I am looking forward to learning about cultures and history from other parts of the world. I also hope to use this class to improve my writing skills and become as good of a writer as I can. I am looking forward to learning a great deal in this class and being able to use this blog to share what I learn with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment