Thursday, September 24, 2009

Myself and Expectations

Hi everyone. My name is Nick. I am a Senior Bio Medical Science Major and will be graduating in the spring. The past summer I spent studying for the MCAT and applying to medical schools. I am now nervously waiting to get accepted somewhere. My home town is Traverse City, Michigan. In my free time i enjoy playing ultimate frisbee and playing with my puppy.

I have always had a passion for history but have been limited to American and European history classes. My expectations for this assignment are that each student will choose a topic and share the details that are most interesting. This way we get a broad spectrum of topics but are not bogged down with the boring particulars. I also hope to develop better writing skills with this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment